Saturday, January 31, 2009

Picture Update

I'm making good on a promise! A few weeks ago I posted some pictures sent over to us from Linda Lewis and she generously sent us some more images. I always say i'll post more pictures but the time flies by and I forget. So here's an update on pictures from Jenny & Gayani:

*on the sands of Santa Monica Beach. they look so natural...and you definitely have to feel comfortable with your photographer to get these kind of pics

*a bouquet of hydrangea, mini cymbidium orchids, 'tineke' roses, and blue delphinium accents

* a MUCH better picture than my previous blackberry - manzanita in blue fabric wrapped boxes adorned with white cymbidium orchids

*behind the scenes - arbor wrapped with branches and filled in with hypericum berries, orchids, and delphinium

*we love birds and branches!

Thanks for the awesome shots Linda! :)



No comments: